Thursday, March 17, 2005

Happy New Year

Well Here it goes Toaday I Found out that all they say about windows isn't true as far as problems especialy ME
It 's the ad ons not beeing in sink or a broken mouse or a card with the wrong driver or the mother board driver not up graded to the current or what ever

Well lets Go Im a Bee Keeper Yep and do a Lot of Yoga actually I am always doing Yoga every Minute
for the last 49 YEARS' woa Im very interested of late in
KUNDALINI TANTRA and am looking for a partner Today well all I did was wake up and find my lost cell phone borring borring

and what about the Pres You know Bush Son of () - Dude On that subject Since My family is also from
Texas/Tenn One of My Uncles Was the Head of The TX Rangers You Know the "cops'' well I know how some people there think like the Forth Reich With Bush fronting for Who Knows Wow should I even start ___

I will be posting some koool Files from time to time and feel free to ramble on about Yoga Bees or what You think might be intersting

Like what is a DUDE actualy == A Dude : Is a large PAINFULL Wart on a Bulls Shloong You Know Like Realy Iritating = = = George W
<bgsound src="http://www.indiespace.com/fox/sounds/130234/firestormatsurfrider.mp3 " loop="infinite">