Sunday, February 06, 2005

DOD & NATIONAL COMPUTER SCIENCE LAB

Well I gust spent a week or two recovering from probes ( not the sexy kind )
My firewall started giving me notice that some One was trying to scan my System and repeatedly "Like over 100 times I let the firewall trace the Attacks they all originated in Washington or Virginia they came from the national computer sciences lab or the DOD = Department of defense = the department of home land security
I couldn't figure this out at first then I realized that it was probably because a Friend of mine is very into the fact that our President used criminal means to obtain His office -- My friend is all ways sending me links to sites that have anti Bush Literature ----- WELL YOU do understand that this means that the DOD is being utilized for political reasons illegally by the Republican Party ----- at the time I got repeatedly attacked I decided to first report all of the activity to Hacker watch and sent the web master at national computer sciences lab a Note ---
and opened up my computer so they could get in then WOW it got fried immediately BUT my Friends Computer Got his Boards FRIED =DESTROYED His girl friends Computer also Got FRIED the next day ++=== I mean mother boards completely destroyed Well Just BE AFRAID VERY AFRAID AND DON'T be political it isn't safe
LOVE& PEACE
Toad
<bgsound src="http://www.indiespace.com/fox/sounds/130234/firestormatsurfrider.mp3 " loop="infinite">